Brownpaper Packages By Quin
Be the feminine goddess you deserve to be! * Tora is formulated with the aim of aiding women in the areas of vaginal tightness, dryness, and elasticity. It also includes aiding the delay of menopause, comforting the womb and regulation of monthly cycles, skin whitening, protection from UV damage, and anti-aging.
Our ingredients are all natural and exclusive to Tora, and is suitable for a wide range of ages, including breastfeeding mothers.
Our aim is to empower women to feel and be the very best at any age of their lives.
" One Box Contains 20 Sachets!
1 Box - $88
2 Boxes - $168 (Save $8)
4 Boxes - $298 (Save $54)
6 Boxes - $398 (Save $130)
TORA Woma+ helps to:
- Regulate Menstruation
- Delay Menopause Symptoms
- Prevent Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Improve Uterus, Ovaries and Vagina Health
- Relieves PMS and Menstrual Cramps
- Tighten Vagina and Increase Arousal Fluid
- Improve Endocrine System
Ingredients List B
§ Tomesoral White Tomato Extract
§ Amicogen D-Chiro-Inositol
§ Passion Fruit Powder
§ Pure Way C
§ Rice Ceramide Extract
§ EstroG 100
§ Tripeptide Collagen
§ Apple Stem Cell
TORA Woma+ FAQ
1. What is the recommended daily dosage?
It is recommended to take once or twice a day before meal. However, it is more advisable to consume it after meal if you have gastric problem. Consume 2 sachets for optimal result.
2. When can I see results?
Results can be seen in 2-4 weeks for feminine health improvement. For our skin life cycle is 4 weeks (28 days)
3. Is Woma+ suitable for breastfeeding or pregnant ladies?
Yes, as Woma+ ingredients are all natural, it is safe for breastfeeding and pregnant mummies to consume.
However, it is advisable to not consume any products during the first trimester or until the fetus is stabilized.
Please consult your gynecologist for advice
4. Can I consume Woma+ with other supplements?
Yes, but stagger the consumption timing. For other supplements: 30 mins apart For medication: 2 hours apart
5. Is Woma+ suitable for diabetic patients?
Yes, Woma+ is made with ingredients with low to medium glycemic index. It's all natural ingredients hence it is suitable.
6. Is Woma+ suitable for vegan?
No, as Woma+ contains marine collagen.
7. Is Woma+ suitable for patients with heart conditions/ taking medication?
Despite Woma+ being all natural, it is more advisable to consult your physician before consuming.
8. What's the recommended age to start WOMA+?
Ladies who begin menstruation and women who are dealing with menopause are advised to take WOMA+.
9. May I know where is Woma+ manufactured in?
Woma+ is manufactured in a SGD-compliant factory in Malaysia. We have also obtained our SGS certification.